Merchants of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants of War

Rule the Seas V3 Gang!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+12
PancakeBunny
joemama365
jumba
kolas
Tracy
Scruffeh
achinbacin
end of days
pedahatzur
hucklebuck
Nikephoros
Klipto
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Klipto
Admin
Klipto

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Hello my name is Adam I'm 21 years old I'm a former member of the CC Cutthroat Corsairs and was mutinied out of the gang for pretty much nothing at all lol. I have start this new gang in retaliation against them. I have lvl the gang faster then they can and will soon pass them up in lvls. Other then the game I'm a gamer and love the out doors when I get out there lol Razz. I'm an easy going guy but just don't piss me off I do get mad! This is a game so lets have fun and while were having fun lets be the best while were at it. GL and have fun!!

Hey everyone you might have seen my pic on my profile in RTS well sorry to say thats not what I look like. Here is my real picture I use that one on my RTS profile for leverage if you know what I mean guys. gigady gigdy

Introduction N504066382_873

And ladies I'm pretty good looking guy and I know this picture sucks but you can ask me and I show you a better pic Cool

Last edited by Klipto on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://merchantsofwar.forumotion.com
Nikephoros

Nikephoros

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm Taylor. I am 20 years old, also a former member of CC but followed Klipto since I had no real loyalties to anyone else. I work full time during the summer and part time while going to college during the fall and spring. Other than that I am in a band and I usually party pretty hard in my free time.
Back to top Go down
hucklebuck

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:12 pm

I'm Josh aka Hucklebuck. I'm pretty much the shit! I'm friends with Adam in real life and will soon become a dominant presence in RTS.
Back to top Go down
pedahatzur

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:55 am

i'm rich (yes that's my real name) i'm 20 year's old and i'm working in a law office so when i dont have work i'm online in RTS.

unfortunately i'm kind of a noob to RTS (i am well experienced in MMORPG's but that's just in general, i still need to learn this game better)

hope we'll have a good time

p.s.
cool smilies!! lol!
Back to top Go down
end of days

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:42 pm

im paul, im 22, work full time all the time even while in school. trying to get my bs is business management. when im not dealing with stuff from work or school im on line. still new to the whole online gaming scene but i pick up on things pretty fast. im good at pissing people of online i found out so if you need someone to get messed with let me know and ill throw their brain for a loop
Back to top Go down
achinbacin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 pm

hey, i'm aaron, 19 years old, i've some experience in RTS and am enjoying all the ones i play, i'm currently attending the US Naval Academy so I may be off and on playing come the school year
Back to top Go down
Klipto
Admin
Klipto

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:32 pm

achinbacin wrote:
hey, i'm aaron, 19 years old, i've some experience in RTS and am enjoying all the ones i play, i'm currently attending the US Naval Academy so I may be off and on playing come the school year

Glad to have you aboard mate!! Play when you can school comes first. I found that out the hard way lol
Back to top Go down
Scruffeh

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey everyone I'm Scruffeh (Cody), I'm 18 and I enjoy fishing, computers, TV, and RTS. I probably enjoy more stuff but I don't care to post it all. Anywho, I have simple philosphies about life and I'm a pretty simple person. Hope to have fun with you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Heya. I'm Tracy (imagine that Razz ). When I'm not in front of the computer, I'm usually at the shipyard working as one of the few female welders there. Otherwise, I'm either gaming of some sort or doing crafty-type stuff.
Back to top Go down
Klipto
Admin
Klipto

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Glad to have you tracy!! I love to see more women playing Video games. Glad to have you aboard!!
Back to top Go down
kolas

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:57 am

hi my name is Vaidas. i work part time oh and im 15 ;D im new to RTS dont know much about it but i like playing MMORPG's . i play RTS when i have time =]
Back to top Go down
jumba

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:31 am

Hi my name is Calumn im 14 i dont do anything the now but i like RTS im not a noob i learn fast but i like my
MMORPG's on my spare time i just talk to my mates. But this summer i just sat on my but and played games on my xbox360 and on the computer and play in band in my school

Last edited by jumba on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed it out)
Back to top Go down
joemama365

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Introduction EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:00 pm

Joe here aka JoeMama365. I'm a 23 year old engineer in CA that has too much free time at work.
Back to top Go down
PancakeBunny

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello I am am Alec, 29 years old Software Engineer.

You probably know me as the bunny with the pancake on his head. Thanks a lot for all the hits!
Back to top Go down
rebekah

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:50 pm

hello hello. i think my name is obvious :p errr..i'm 24, i'm in school for nursing and i work as a caregiver. i'm a nice gal but i've been known to sign on RTS while intoxicated and make an ass out of myself. sorry if any of you have experienced that..hehe. i hate these introduction things so that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
fiskers7

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Introduction EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Hello, my name is Paul. I am 24 still going to school and working summers really. I am friends with Josh(hucklebuck) and Adam(founder of MOW). I don't play very heavily but every now and then ill become addicted for a day or two and go all out.
Back to top Go down
Klipto
Admin
Klipto

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Whats up Paul! Its been a long time. nice to see your playing!!
Back to top Go down
Lucky11

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 am

Hi I've helped a few of you out in the game but some personal info on me would be: 24 soon 25, graduated college in may, hoping to become a teacher of music somewhere still pending, until then just killing time trying to pay off school loans. Typically I'm on late at night so if your on then feel free to message me for whatever.
Back to top Go down
GuesstimateJones

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:55 pm

Hello all! I'm uh...
well for the sake of the internet I'll say my name is Derrick Pitt. Much more bad ass than my real name.
So, Im finally getting on our gangs forums...
which means Im officially THAT bored.
but im havin fun with our gang, you's guys are awesome and i hope to raise more hell at your behalf very soon.
sincerely,
Derrick "5 o'clock" Pitt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1