Merchants of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants of War

Rule the Seas V3 Gang!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to lvl and Train faster!!

Go down 
+3
pedahatzur
Nikephoros
Klipto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Klipto
Admin
Klipto

How to lvl and Train faster!! Empty
PostSubject: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:38 pm

This post will help you lvl faster train to be the best please post you comments here and we will help you as a gang accomplish everything you want to!!
Back to top Go down
https://merchantsofwar.forumotion.com
Nikephoros

Nikephoros

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:06 pm

If you are still a fairly low level a good way to gain levels is to attack the Scurvy pirates in I belive Port Royal, (if your strong enough that is). They can give up to 1100 or 800 xp per attack and you don't use as much energy attacking them as you do actual players. Plus you don't have to pay for them like bunnies. Once you start gaining levels however the experience gained drops. Also if you are a RP there is a quest or two that requires you to attack them anyways.
Back to top Go down
pedahatzur

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 am

what are Scurvy pirates?

and where do i find these?
Back to top Go down
Nikephoros

Nikephoros

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 pm

I believe they are in Port Royal, click on "Hunt for Monsters" on the left menu. I think thats right anyways.
Back to top Go down
Scruffeh

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Nikephoros wrote:
If you are still a fairly low level a good way to gain levels is to attack the Scurvy pirates in I belive Port Royal, (if your strong enough that is). They can give up to 1100 or 800 xp per attack and you don't use as much energy attacking them as you do actual players. Plus you don't have to pay for them like bunnies. Once you start gaining levels however the experience gained drops. Also if you are a RP there is a quest or two that requires you to attack them anyways.

Arent' they Shady Pirates?
Back to top Go down
Klipto
Admin
Klipto

PostSubject: lol   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:48 pm

lol thats right
Back to top Go down
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:56 pm

I'm curious as to level versus training stats.... I heard somewhere that the optimum is 1000 pts per stat per level.... Does that mean that to be effective, a lvl 5 needs to have 5000 each of str, def, spd? I got a bunny, so I know I'm behind the curve, I'm just curious.... Right now I'm lvl 40ish and the mons in Monaco kick my ass.
Back to top Go down
Klipto
Admin
Klipto

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 am

you are better off to lvl up ( i use bunnies, make sure you pay them) and then train up you have more energy to train with so your points are used more effectively.
Back to top Go down
jumba

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm

well the best way is to train first but let a little energy stay there anuf to attak some one attak a bunney youl level up and then look back up at you energy its refilled so you can keep doing this till you hands get sore
Back to top Go down
Lucky11

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:22 am

Just remember to train you don't want to end up being a bunny yourself because you lvl'd and didn't raise your stats. And yes you you have more energy to train with if you have a higher lvl but you should also get the biggest house you can afford it majorly affects your training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to lvl and Train faster!!   How to lvl and Train faster!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to lvl and Train faster!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merchants of War :: Questions! :: How to level?-
Jump to: